PHYSIOTHERAPIST / PHYSIO EXERCISE INSTRUCTOR
Born and bred in Canberra I grew up playing my weekly Saturday morning sports, walking up mountains or around the lakes, even on frosty mornings. I love being outdoors staying active. I am of Croatian heritage and love to keep the tradition alive staying in touch with the community both in Canberra and Sydney.
My special sports interest include Pilates, netball and soccer.
As a physiotherapist I have been privileged to work for:
- Hills United Brumbie (current)
Degree / Qualifications
- Bach Physiotherapy (2016)
- APPI Matwork Level 1, 2 and 3
- APPI Equipment Level 1, 2, 3 and 4
Membership of Professional Associations
- Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA)