We are always looking for quality practitioners in their area of expertise, who possess the following:
- professional and friendly manner
- strong communication
- excellent time management skills
- commitment to quality client care
- enjoy working within a team environment, that provides continual challenges
- an ability to have a laugh at themselves!
Positions available now are:
PILATES PHYSIOTHERAPIST (immediate start available)
We are looking for a full - time pilates physiotherapist, with your working week to be split between pilates and physiotherapy. You must have excellent assessment skills, strong communication and an ability to work well in a professional multi-disciplinary team. Rehabilitation is a strong focus in our practice. Professional development is an important aspect of your position with regular internal inservices / seminars and external development courses subsidised.
This position is available now with successful applicants requiring at least two years clinical experience. If you're a team player who's innovative, keen to take responsibility, while learning in a 'fun' environment, then this position is for you.
Are you an enthusiastic and passionate Sports / Remedial Massage Therapist? If so, then apply to join our team! There are a number of sessions / days available during the week (2pm - 8pm) and on weekends (Sat / Sun: 8am - 5pm) to work in a busy practice, learn from other professions and establish your own client base. All applicants must have:
- excellent communication & a positive 'can do' attitude
- be health fund registered
- able to work unsupervised
- great time management skills